To play FanDuel, you have to be physically located in a state that allows daily fantasy contests. This is based on your physical location and not your residence. Unfortunately, FanDuel cannot offer paid contests in all states.
FanDuel currently restricts paid entry in the following states:
- Puerto Rico
You can find the full breakdown and details on eligibility in Section 3 of our Terms.
If you’re not physically located in one of the states above and you’re still getting a ‘Restricted Location’ message, here are a few troubleshooting tips:
- Turn your device off and back on
- Clear the cache on your device
- Reset the location settings on your device
- Reset your wifi connection (if applicable)
- Try a different device (if possible)
Still not working? Let us know.