We will offer a pool of players from a given night’s scheduled games. You will draft a full lineup using the standard roster limits and salary cap. It’ll look just like our normal NBA multi-game format including the scoring.
- Now, instead of limiting each player to his own 2019-20 game log, our custom nF analytics compare him to the 25 most similar player seasons dating back to 2000-01.
- The simulation then chooses a similar game from a similar matchup in one of those player seasons.
- Example - Rudy Gobert could be a match with Deandre Jordan’s 2015 campaign and a match with Tyson Chandler’s 2011 campaign. We draw from random game logs from those two player seasons (and 23 others) and factor in the game matchup to produce a stat line for Gobert.
- Only games where players scored more than 0 points will be available to be assigned stats. No need to worry about DNPs. Injury reports are thrown out door too. Every player in the player pool is completely healthy.
- Scores will be slowly revealed throughout the night. We still want you all to have a little bit of a sweat.
- Games assigned will be viewable on this landing page in the Games Assigned Section below.
- Winners will receive site credit and potentially other prizes each night and entry will be 100% Free!
Winners will receive site credit and potentially other prizes each night and entry will be 100% Free!
You can enter here: https://www.fanduel.com/sim-sports-nba